Friday, June 13, 2008

Name that blog!

When starting a blog the first step is to come up with a name that hasn't already been used by some 14 year old kid. I choose the name Jotted, Edited and Disseminated. The first person to correctly guess why I choose that name wins an attaboy. All of you veteran bloggers out there are shaking your heads thinking that starting a blog with a post that requires comments should be a recipe for sadness and despair. Luckily I have a secret weapon: the Blogging Olympics. Basically I am depending on people trying to score commenting points to keep my initial post from being a heart rending failure.

9 comments:

Littau family said...

Leave it to Jed to name his blog something you have to say really really slowly to be able to say correctly. Jed, you and my brother should go to coffee, there you could both use all your big words and understand one another.

Jed said...

I figured you just click the link anyway, so it was safe to give it an odd name because nobody would ever have to actually say it or spell it. Besides, the first couple of names I tried were already taken.

Littau family said...

Welcome to Blog World. Jed, I'm too busy to think of the answer to your riddle :) - Mike

Tim Scarbrough said...

It's an acronym for your name. :)

(8 points)

Jed said...

Tim wins my first meaningless blogger contest.

Tim Scarbrough said...

YES!!!!

(10 Points)

Joel and Leslie said...

Are you sure disseminated isn't a dirty word? And yes this is my first weak effort to get your blog a PG 13 rating.

Anonymous said...

Nice Job Tim... took care of one of the things on my list to do tomorrow. - Mike

Unknown said...

I'm doing my part, but after the Olympics, I expect big things from you.