Tuesday, August 12, 2008

They were shuffled and they were dealt


The long planned card game together last night. Thanks to Mike and Joel for hosting at the office. We had a good time even though we missed a couple of people we were hoping to see. Apparently Nate and Tim didn't feel like donating (or possibly they weren't informed in a timely manner, sorry). Jennifer was a little upset that she didn't get to play so hopefully we can do this again in the near future. Jennifer has volunteered hosting duties for the next time we play.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks that was fun last time. We can always play here too!

Wyatt & Weston's Mommy said...

who won the money, i had to go early. sorry.

matt

Jed said...

I hate to brag, but since you asked: Jed "the Outlaw Gambling Mathmatician from Northern California" Wilburn.
The order of finish was Matt, Mike, Joel, Kristen, Tim, Me.
I got lucky and managed to beat Tim with a pair of nines vs a pair of eights.

Tim Scarbrough said...

I'll be there next time. I love to play. But if I wind up getting saved at church, then of course I'll be a good Christian and only play games like Old Maid and Go Fish. Only sinners play those worldly games.

Littau family said...

I'll be honest... I knew when my chips were low, I was probably out. I sized up Joel's chips and realized, we were the only ones left with keys to the office to lock-up. So I went all in on the worst hand at that point knowing it would get me home 1.5 hours faster. I may have lost the game with bad play... but I totally one the game of not having to lock the office up. Who is smart now??? - Mike