Thursday, August 28, 2008

The List



Apparently some married couples have a list of five famous people that they get a pass to have sex with if the opportunity ever presents itself. I have never had such a list until today. So far there is only one person on it because I am highly selective (Update: apparently I am not as selective as I thought, after I put some time into it I found five babes that would make my list).

There was this chick in the paper today (in my book if you are mentioned in the local paper you're famous) that sounds totally HOT! Unfortunately they didn't include a picture, but you can tell from the reporters writing that we are dealing with a mega babe. The article had to do with cooking or kids or possibly cooking kids. I don't know. I couldn't even make it thru the whole article due to the undulating waves of sexiness that radiated from the paper whenever this one honey was mentioned. All you guys should definitely check it out, you ladies may want to take a gander to, but don't blame me if she makes you want to switch teams. Remember I saw her first. So back off!

Tonight after work I plan on tracking down this hottie and then spend the rest of the night doing really naughty (or possibly knotty, I will have to see if I can find any silk or satin rope) things with her. Jennifer, honey, I am sure you understand that when a guy has a chance like this he has to take it. I will be home late.

No comments: