Saturday, November 15, 2008

My blog


It has recently been pointed out to me that my blog is kind of Jennifercentric. I pretty much blog about subjects related to her and very little else. And I am very much okay with that. I purposely try to avoid "mommyblogging" because Jennifer already does that and I am not a mommy. I don't feel comfortable blogging about work and nobody else really cares how the Lakers are doing or what I am reading. Jennifer on the other hand is full of endless fascination. She is a subject that could always be written about. I am sure that anybody who occasions upon this blog fully agrees. Admittedly most of what I write lacks a certain element of sappiness, but that does not mean it isn't written with adoration and love.

Note: This was actually written back in mid-november. I had it all written and then never got around to posting it.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love you too and I know your blogs are because you love me, you just have to remember who all reads them.

Jessica said...

I love reading the life of Jennifer from someone other than Jennifer. I vote to keep it up!