Monday, September 15, 2008

The Plan





Apparently I am supposed to lose weight. I started my weight loss plan off by eating leftover sour cream chicken enchiladas for lunch. Normally this would be a dieting mistake, but I know a secret. Capsaicin is a substance that is supposed to cause an increase in your metabolism. So I just just covered my enchiladas in a mouth numbing amount of chili sauce, which just happens to contain capsaicin, and suddenly I actually will lose weight by eating this delicious lunch. Now you know my Plan. Eat delicious foods covered with my special ingredient, dominate the weight loss challenge and probably start working as a male model at the end of this twelve weeks.

4 comments:

Tim Scarbrough said...

I'd like to be your publicist when your male modeling career takes off!

Kristen said...

Male model? Wow Dream big!

Jed said...

Tim: sounds good, just remember I won't do nudity (unless the money is good-at least three figures).

Kristen: I have already participated in photo shoots in Hawaii,Florida, Arkansas, Texas, California, Lousiana, and a few years ago I went interantional and did some photos in Canada.

Jed said...

Update: I have been informed vacation photos don't count.